Antony Chair - Limited Edition
The Antony chair by Jean Prouvé was designed in the early 1950s for the Cité Universitaire in Antony near Paris. With its dynamically curved wooden shell and characteristic metal base, this small armchair was one of the French designer's last furniture creations. Virgil Abloh pays tribute to the iconic design with an updated version. He has transformed the armchair by giving it a plexiglass shell that reveals the supporting metal structure, which is further accentuated by a bright orange lacquer finish.
- Design: Jean Prouvé / Virgil Abloh
- Limited to 300 Pieces (Number 032)
- European Release Only
- Materials: Plexiglass, Powder-Coated Metal
- Dimensions: H87.5 x W50.8 x D67.1cm
- Seat Heat: 33.5cm
- Weight: 11kg
- Available To View In-Store
TFor more information on this product please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.