Ultrafragola Mirror / Lamp
Designed by Ettore Sottsass in 1970 as part of the Mobili Grigi series of bedroom and living room objects, the Ultrafragola Mirror/Lamp was the only piece from the collection to make it beyond the prototype phase. Quirky and multi-functional, this mirror highlights the aesthetic of Sottsass and his design collective, the Memphis group. Ultrafragola is produced in white opaline and features a pink neon light. When switched off the frame is brilliant white, when switched on the neon light produces a soft diffused pink glow.
- Design: Ettore Sottsass
- Authenticity Card
- Serial Number & Year of Production
- Materials: Vacuum-Formed White Opaline Acrylic
- Colour: White Opaline, Pink Neon
- Dimensions: 100 x 13 x H195cm
- Voltage: 110 - 220V / Plug: Euro (USA/Other on Request)
- Handmade in Italy
- Made To Order
- Lead Time Approx: 10 - 12 Weeks
Please Note: This item is currently only available in the U.K. and mainland Europe. For more information on international delivery or arranging your own shipping, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.