Fritz Hansen Lala Berlin Series 7 - Barberry
One of the most iconic mid-century classics, the Series 7 chair, designed by Arne Jacobsen has been fashionably dressed for the collaboration between Fritz Hansen and the Berlin-based fashion brand lala Berlin.
The collaboration consists of a front upholstered Series 7 in the colour 'Barberry', a fully upholstered Series 7 and Dot stool in the colour 'Caspian'. All three designs have powder coated legs matching the upholstery, adding a modern and monochrome expression to the design.
- Design: Arne Jacobsen / lala Berlin
- Materials: Steel powder coated base, Dedar velvet
- Dimensions: H82 x W50 x D52cm
- Seat height: 46cm
- Ordered on request
- Lead time approx: 6/8 weeks
- Available from October 2017 to October 2018